Regenerative Care For Lowry
At Regen Revolution our Medical team is highly trained and have 100s of hours in post graduate study to bring to Colorado a variety of regenerative care options. There are many options when it comes to regenerative care from PRP injections to Tissue Transplants. In a tissue transplant the intention is to repair, reconstruct, replacement or supplement the joint and or tissue with cells or tissues that perform the same basic function or functions in the recipient as in the donor. As a secondary benefit in regenerative care sessions, growth factors, proteins HA, cytokines and/or medicinal signaling cells are injected into injured or damaged areas to enhance the body’s natural ability to heal tissues. In patients who cannot rebuild as quickly as others, this matrix of cells essentially works more quickly to signal native stem cells to stimulate your body’s natural healing response. Even after one treatment, many of our patients report experiencing a reduction in their pain. In fact, what makes DHC one of the best offices is the following: 1. We take a team approach to our patients’ recovery. We offer many different types of services under one roof. 2. Our providers’ skill set is the best of the best. Karen Rea NP has taken 100s of post grad hours in the delivery of joint injections. In fact she teaches other MDs, NPs, PAs throughout the country and is accredited through AANP (American Association of Nurse Practitioners) We always use diagnostic ultrasound in the delivery for visualization and accurate placement of the regenerative treatment. In fact, a recent study stated that when diagnostic ultrasound is used it resulted in a 48% reduction in procedural pain, a 42% reduction in pain scores at outcome, 107% increase in the responder rate.
How Does Regenerative Care Work?
Over time, healthy tissue can become dysfunctional due to age and injury. Regenerative care treatments help the body through cell signaling to repair and regenerate damaged areas. Tissue transplants can be performed to help repair, reconstruct, replace an or supplement the joint.
Top 10 Regenerative Care Questions
My experience at the Regen Revolution Denver CO, was by far, the best experience I have ever had at a medical treatment facility.
Below is the short note I sent to the staff.
Regeneration is a treatment I have never tried before but wish I had this treatment years ago.
Don Mann’s Experience
As for regeneration facilities, it is my understanding and belief that Regen Revolution Denver CO is the number one facility of its kind in the US. Dr Gary Rademacher and Karen Rea were my treatment providers.
“Thank you so very much for your wonderful hospitality, professionalism, care and for my treatments. I have never seen such an incredible health care facility or experienced such professional care. I did not want to leave! Also, thank you for working with me and my schedule.
As I told Gary, on a scale of 1 out of 10, my experience with you and the other staff members was a 100 plus.This morning, I am feeling great and am not experiencing any pain at all.
I look forward to seeing you again.”
I would strongly encourage you to consider this option before going forward with knee replacement.
Thank you and I wish you luck.
Depending on the cause of your condition will dictate what treatment options will be recommended. We typically will recommend a variety of treatments along with regenerative care such as nutritional guidance, some form of rehab whether it be at our office, a referral to a PT and or home exercise. It is critical to identify the cause so that the best treatment options are identified. This also is a reason we feel we get better results than other offices as we focus on rehabbing the area as well.
We strive to help each patient start to feel better as quickly as possible, we know that certain pains and conditions hinder your performance and workflow throughout the day. Come over for a visit if you have any of the following conditions:
- Back Pain
- Shoulder Pain (Including Rotator Cuff Tears)(Labrum Tears)
- Elbow pain
- Wrist Pain
- Hip Pain (Including Labrum Tears)
- Knee Pain
- Foot/Ankle Pain
- Soft Tissue Injuries (Muscle, tendon, ligament tears)
- Osteoarthritic Conditions
- Any Other Joint Pain You May Be Experiencing
Regenerative care slows the progression of pain and deterioration in the body. Restoring proper function and mobility in the area or areas of the body affected. Be able to jump around and feel young again, you deserve it.
What causes a joint to breakdown?
Three main reasons:
- Nerve Interference
How Regenerative Care In Denver Has Helped Others
Types of Regenerative Care
1. PRP – Platelet Rich Plasma: Platelet rich plasma (PRP) injections are derived from a sample of the patients own blood. These injections contain plasma with higher concentration platelets than what is normally found in blood. PRP injections attempt to take advantage of the blood’s naturally healing properties to repair damaged cartilage, tendons, ligaments, muscles, or even bone.
2. Amniotic Allografts: is allograft tissue derived from the amniotic membrane and fluid. Placental tissue is donated by healthy mothers at the time of scheduled cesarean section. Expectant mothers submit their past medical and social history and a detailed risk assessment is performed. Ultimately, approval of the tissue for use is made by the Medical Director following an intensive and complete medical review and prenatal evaluation prior to delivery. This tissue is rich with the basic components necessary for tissue regeneration including:
Growth Factors, Cytokines, Collagen, Fibrinogen, Hyaluronic Acid, Messenger RNA.
Key Characteristics: The extracellular matrix of the amniotic membrane contains a high concentration of cellular scaffolding, cytokines, growth factors and proteins.
3. Umbilical Cord tissue: this regenerative care product is derived from Umbilical Cord Tissue Donations. This product contains mesenchymal stem cells (MSCs) and is rich in growth factors from umbilical cord tissue. These tissues are obtained under informed consents and strict ethical protocols. These tissues are from safe, reliable hospital sources via a non-invasive, simple, and painless procedure.
According to Neil Riordan PA, PhD
“Younger cells, as found in umbilical cords, are more energetic in the system and hence have a better chance of persisting and being more effective. First, I believe the best stem cells – the ones with the best healing and regenerative power as well as the fewest complications – are adult stem cells, which can be obtained from donated umbilical cord blood; umbilical cord tissue from healthy, live births. So umbilical MSCS which come from discarded tissue, are just as good as your own MSCS.”
4. Adipose Tissue: Adipose-derived stem cells come from a patient’s fat tissue, which is surgically extracted via liposuction under anesthesia. Adipose-derived stem cells are recognized as being an effective mesenchymal stem cell population with enormous potential in different fields of regenerative care and stem cell therapy. There are various protocols for adipose derived stem cell isolation.
5. Bone Marrow: Adult stem cells can be extracted from bone marrow by aspiration, typically from the superior iliac crest or the sternum. The bone marrow aspiration (BMA) procedure is a concentrated serum of your own cells, the procedure is considered autologous point-of-care, and we do not expand or manipulate the marrow product other than placing it in a centrifuge.
We use an array of different regenerative treatment options. Based on a thorough history, consultation and evaluation, recommendations will be given on best option for your specific condition.
We encourage people to look into regenerative care. There are currently over 4,000 clinical trials being conducted worldwide. Go to clinicaltrials.gov for more information.
Regen Revolution continues to review research, and put into play the most cutting edge treatments to help those who are interested in regenerative care.
As a disclaimer: Like all medical procedures, Regen Revolution procedures have a success and failure rate. Check out our website for testimonials. However, these should not be interpreted as a statements on the effectiveness of our treatments for anyone else. We do a very thorough consultation and evaluation to see if a person is a candidate for care.