Downtown’s Healthcare (DHC) is an integrated medical office located in Denver, Colorado. We believe we’re the future of medicine. Founded in 1997, we have brought the best providers in the country together in order to serve our community better and provide real solutions to a variety of health problems.
Must have good knowledge and understanding of EOB’s, knowledge of CPT/ICD10 codes, tracking claim status, denials, and insurance verification. Must be able to communicate with patients and insurance companies. Have problem solving skills, be punctual, and a team player. Experience within an osteopathic or chiropractic clinic helpful. You must be proficient in general computer skills and data entry, charge/payment posting.
- Minimum 2+ years recent experience with medical software billing system
- Strong attention to details & data entry accuracy
- Excellent communication skills
Most Important Ingredient: Being a fun team player with the rest of our team!
- Verification of medical benefits
- Process medical insurance billings
- Follow-up of aging claims
- Data entry/posting of charges
- Daily deposits
- Printing and mailing / emailing statements
- Personal contact with patients regarding outstanding balances, questions, etc.
About This Position
- Excellent Hours: Never work another weekend or holiday again
- Compensation: We will pay based on your experience as well as your ability to produce
- Benefits: This position comes with an excellent benefits package