Case Manager / Patient Educator
Are you looking for an opportunity in Healthcare? Are you tired of selling a product rather than an experience that changes lives?
We are downtown Denver’s leading Physical Medicine clinic, established in 1997. Due to rapid expansion we have created an additional opportunity for a dynamic Case Manager / Patient Educator within our Case Management division.
The perfect candidate is passionate about helping our community live healthier and happier lives. This is an entry-level position and a chance to get your foot in the door of the healthcare industry. Very strong potential for growth.
- Excellent Hours, and No Weekends!
- Fantastic Benefits Package!
Most Important Ingredient: Being a fun team player with the rest of our team!
- Educating our patients on our model of care
- Assisting Doctors to perform exams
- Collecting money from patients who start care
- Assisting Doctors with patient notes
- Help the front desk run our patient flow
- High School Education or Equivalent
- Strong Work Ethic & Ambitious Self-Starter
- Clean Background
- Professional Appearance
- Exemplary Communication Skills
- Able to Handle a Fast Paced Environment
- Empathy for Others
- Positive Outlook on Chiropractic & Physical Medicine Services
About This Position
- Excellent Hours: Never work another weekend or holiday again
- Compensation: We will pay based on your experience as well as your ability to produce
- Benefits: This position comes with an excellent benefits package