Since 1997, we have been downtown Denver’s leading Physical Medicine clinic. Due to rapid expansion we have created an additional opportunity for a dynamic Administrative Assistant to work directly with our Executive Director.
The perfect candidate is looking for an opportunity to gain valuable administrative experience and the handling of proprietary information. This is an entry-level position. Very strong potential for growth.
- Excellent Hours, no weekends!
- This is a part-time position that can lead into a full-time position for the right candidate.
Most Important Ingredient: Being a fun team player with the rest of our team!
- Admin Assistant to Executive Director and Payroll
- High School Education or Equivalent
- Strong Work Ethic
- Detail Oriented
- Organizational Skills
- Clean Background
- Customer Service Oriented
- General Knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Works Well in a Fast-Paced Environment
About This Position
- Excellent Hours: Never work another weekend or holiday again
- Compensation: We will pay based on your experience as well as your ability to produce
- Benefits: This position comes with an excellent benefits package