Public Relations / Event Coordinator
Are you looking for an opportunity in Healthcare? Are you tired of selling a product rather than an experience that makes a difference in a person’s quality of life? Do you dream of working in a downtown skyscraper?
We are Downtown Denver’s leading Physical Medicine clinic, established in 1997. Due to rapid expansion we have created an additional opportunity for a dynamic PR Representative/Event Coordinator within our Public Relations division.
The perfect candidate has sales, and/or event coordination experience and is passionate about helping our community live healthier and happier lives. You are also highly motivated by a substantial bonus structure, with no cap on the amount you can make.
This is an entry-level position and a chance to get your foot in the door of the healthcare industry. Very strong potential for growth.
- Excellent Hours – No Weekends!
- Fantastic Benefits Package!
Most Important Ingredient: Being a fun team player with the rest of our team!
- Assistant to the Public Relations Manager
- Setting Up Corporate Wellness Events for Local Companies
- Assisting Lead Doctor with Lunch Learn Lectures; Workstation Ergonomic Evaluations
- Creating Connections with Neighboring Businesses
- Participating in Community Health Fairs
- Business to Business Promotions
- Administrative Support
- Sales or Event Coordination Experience
- High School Education or Equivalent;
- Strong Work Ethic; Ambitious Self-Starter
- Clean Background
- Familiarity with General Microsoft Applications
- Professional Appearance
- Empathy for Others
- Positive Outlook on Holistic and Physical Medicine Services
About This Position
- Excellent Hours: Never work another weekend or holiday again
- Compensation: We will pay based on your experience as well as your ability to produce
- Benefits: This position comes with an excellent benefits package