Course Instructor: Karen Rea MSN, FNP-BC
As a clinic owner:
Is your medical provider trained up with injections?
Is your provider functionally based?
If not, then the survivability of your office is at stake! This injection class will arm your medical provider with the knowledge to provide excellent care. Your provider will become more confident in their skills and will be lined up better with you as the owner.
As a provider:
Are you getting the results that you want?
Are you confident in your skill set?
If not, then this injection class should be looked at as a mandatory stepping stone to your success.
We offer the best injection course in the country!
- Our new website: update from injection.university to myinjectiontraining.com
- Change phone (take off 303-945-1566) change to 303-406-0123
- 1 Day Advanced course: NEW: add diagnostic US for knee and shoulder added to 1 day course
- Take off COVID 19 mandates sentence.
- 2 Day course: change to 14.3 CE (take of 13.5)
- Calendar for upcoming dates: change to My Injection Training for both 2 day and 1 day courses
- 2023 schedule at IU (change to My Injection Training) and link to our event page: https://myinjectiontraining.com/events/
Karen Rea MSN, FNP-BC
2 DAY TRAINING INCLUDES:
Ultrasound Guided Injections
Joint Injections: Hips, knees, shoulder, ankle, hand, elbow, finger/toe
Nerve Block / Headache Treatment
Trigger Point Injections
14.3 CE Credits for NP’s